A Message from Dr. Greg Miller
May Bootcamp Registration
(May 16-19) Tap to register now -> https://tapit.us/V71ng
The hotel room block closes May 1st, and more rooms may NOT be available after this date. Register for your hotel rooms this week, leaders live on time!
- Specific Points and Strategies to Make Practices Profitable
- What is the Condition Specific Program and where are the points of opportunity
- Patient financials
- The patient processes; How it fits into your office system
- Launching the program successfully
- Patient protocols based on each type of test or level of care
- Navigating the educational portal
- Marketing portal and practices
- Attracting condition specific patients
- Who qualifies as a patient in this category
- Best protocols and practices for results
- Training your condition specific technician (Great event to bring them to)
FAB 2019 Registration
(July 26-28) 2019 Tap to register now -> https://tapit.us/WfGL0
It’s time to make a commitment!
The FAB weekend is designed to move the needle, both in your practice and at home. July is right around the corner and our rooms are already filling up! Don’t put this off, bring your family and enjoy a tax-deductible vacation.
Here are some highlights to look forward to
- Featured Guest: Frank Candy, author of over 19 books, gold medal winner, and business culture expert
- Saturday Night Social: a time to unwind, socialize, and reconnect with the AMC Community!
- Certified Training Workshops: hands on training in new practice impact subject matter
- more details to come!!!
Our Goal & How You Can Help
Our goal is to see every chiropractor build a self sustaining, stress free, referral based practice!
By giving us a positive Google review, you can spread the word. It will only take 5 minutes of your time! To write a review, simply click on the review button below. If you’ve already done so, you have our gratitude.
Dr. Greg Haddock: (1st Quarter) 2018 Services: $8,988, 2019 Services: $32,348; 2018 Collections: $9,021, 2019 Collections: $24,530. This has made a big difference
- Dr. Mark Lockhart collected $21,000 more in the first quarter of 2019 than he did first quarter last year!