Get inside access to 50 years of chiropractic experience for just $99
Other programs charge you $200 or more PER MONTH, but with Advanced Management for Chiropractors, a one-time investment will get you unlimited access to this program for as long as you’re a student.
The Student Program gives students the tools necessary to run a business, acquire new patients and convert them to lifelong chiropractic patients while still in school, thus preparing them for ultra success upon graduation. The AMC Student Program is designed to prepare you for ultimate success, while allowing you the opportunity to explore all options within your profession.
Ever ponder the following sobering stats? Why does only approximately 10% of any graduating class from any chiropractic school become truly successful in practice? Why does chiropractic lead all health professions in student loan default rates? There are at least a few arguable reasons behind these realities, but one thing is undeniable – hundreds of DCs fail in practice every year! Some never get the chance to try to make it in practice, because they never even open their own doors!
$99 one time gives you the advantage!
- Hundreds of audio and video training sessions via access through our student member-only website. These sessions cover concepts, principles, philosophy, and procedures.
- Special student day workshops at some of our 9 Boot Camp Conferences annually.
- Opportunity to visit, observe, and work within many of our active practice AMC training centers.
- A designated experienced, successful AMC Chiropractor will be assigned to you as a personal mentor and advisor.
- Quarterly guest speakers and workshops on or around campus.
- Within six (6) months of your graduation date you will have the chance to meet with an expert Advisory Committee which will consist of successful Chiropractors and business professionals to help you with your decision and planning on moving into your career path after graduation. This will consist of any/all options that you may be thinking: Opening your own Clinic, Associateship, Interning, Independent Contractor, and potential other opportunities.
In addition, if you choose to work with AMC after graduation, we offer the following additional opportunities:
If you don’t grow, you don’t owe. If you open a practice, we will work with you on setting a baseline of revenue (an amount that gives you a cushion of income), and AMC only receives percentage of revenue that we help you grow. In fact, this is a guarantee, and this will allow you to preserve cash at a crucial time.
If you open a new practice under the AMC Student Program we can help with the equipment financing, leasing demographic research, office layout, hiring and training staff, personalized coaching, office procedures and protocols, patient management system, all while helping you create a referral based, low stress, profitable practice.
Moreover, under this program a portion of AMC payments received from you will be set aside to go towards a payment at the end of the year for your student loans, and for every additional year under your initial agreement.